The Laguna Signage Solutions process for printing directly onto glass – to create a very classy glass sign.
Product Required: A glass sign that would be framed with aluminium extrusion mounted on a hardwood frame
1. After design consultation with client the concept was devised—a glass sign that would be framed with aluminium extrusion mounted on a hardwood frame
2. The image was designed, colours chosen and the printing process began
3. The glass substrate was thoroughly cleaned and printed on the reverse side with an Oce Arizona digital UV flatbed
4. A metallic silver vinyl was then applied
5. The glass was fitted to the aluminium sections and attached to the hardwood frame
The result = a glossy, easy to read and very classy sign that will last for many many years